View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: PimpYourHookah order help

Damn. First off- love the whole forum steppin up. I'm not new to net forums, and this speed and volume of response is rare so say the least. You guys rock, thank you. I really appreciate it.

They charged my card already. I talked to my cc co. a few days ago after delving into the PYH rep a little more and finding some serious concerns. It was already pending at the time, so pretty much my only response now would be to file a dispute it if doesn't show. I use USAA and they've been absolutely top notch in every issue I've ever had, so I'm not terribly concerned about getting ripped off.

Sambooka, you're the man -complete selfless act. Thank you. You have a PM.

While I'm probably the last person warranted to comment on his business practices, I agree personal issues are no excuse for poor performance and neglect. [edit: most importantly, do NOT have an automatic order payment withdrawl system in place when you cannot supply the product in a timely fashion] We are all human and capable of making mistakes, but it sounds like from the grantedly little I know about his situation that he's simply in over his head.

I'll keep you guys updated on the happenings

mm smoke

Last edited by areyousmokinyet; June 9th, 2008 at 01:24 AM.