View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: PimpYourHookah order help

I think what a lot of people forget, fail to see, or don't know is that many of the best, most personally involved vendors in this forum are NOT as big as H-S, HC, SS or HH. They are not huge companies with tons of service and sales reps. They come onto this site and personally relay information to us, either their opinions, thoughts, concerns, or just to talk. While PYH is one of the larger companies, Billy himself is very involved on a personal level with most of the business dealings and what's going on here. When he has a personal problem, his business suffers, but he still gets orders out, eventually. I've had problems with the larger companies many more times then the smaller vendors.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that the smaller vendors are people too. Take for example NazarHookah. Mahir won't be around from June 21 til like the 29th for personal reasons, so he's shutting his shop down.
When the owner(s) are dealing with something, Customer service may suffer, but since they are small and so personal, eventually they can make it all right, plus some.