View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2008, 03:07 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: You MUST BE "18+" to be a Member here!

Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
There's no reason why a couple people should cause Sambooka problems. If the rules of the US and the rules of HookahPro are set in place, it is our duty as Members to follow them. You agreed to do just that when you joined the Community.

There's nothing anyone can do if you are under 18 and do not publicly announce it. It's just a warning, saying if you are under legal smoking age, and you are caught, you will be banned until you are able to return at a legal age. If it's that hard to deal with, then you need to stop trying to be such a rebel.

Also, if I send tobacco through a trade to a Minor, that in fact makes me a criminal. All because some kid was lying. I don't want to get in trouble for supplying tobacco products to some little kid, so you should also not be so selfish and think about others well-being.
I agree 100% w/zen on this one! As someone who trades and has been known to offer free giveaways, as I did recently for "elite members", I want to know that I'm sending my tobacco products to someone of legal age.