View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Hookah Pro
Default So, I just found out about this place...

Its crazy, I always thought that Niagara Falls needed a hookah bar. Now it has one..and its damn close to me. But there is one problem here. I believe, due to stupid anti-tobacco/smoking laws...the only thing they may be able to serve is herbal crap. So I will call them later, and find out if they serve tobacco or shitsmacko. Otherwise, I peeked inside as I walked by this afternoon and it looks okay(not too nice in, terms of atmosphere) looks like a restaurant with hookahs on the tables. It's open for business, but there seems to be a little bit of construction still happening. Which may make it a little less enjoyable. Other than that they have some nice MYA rigs I believe they were all Vortex's but i'm not 100% sure on that.

Once I find out what they are serving shisha wise (I dont care about the food so much), and what they charge. Even if it is a large amount of money I am willing to pay just for the experience of a hookah bar. But only if its tobacco, maybe just maybe I will go even if its herbal.

Anyways, I got really excited to see that place. But im only worried that they don't actually serve tobacco. So I guess I will have to wait and see.
I guess I will keep you updated