View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Attn: Elite Members that received box-o-goodies!

Originally Posted by wtp_J View Post
I would like to be in on future deals of similar stature. I think it's great that vendors would do this
Yeah I think it is great too, that vendors would do this!
... but there may not be any more deals like this, if people aren't going to take the time to start putting reviews of free stuff they got from a donating vendor ... it is a shame really They even sent product out to people internationally!!

It was a pretty well thought out give-away that just seems to have gone un-noticed in respect to the effort put in by Jonathan and the Hookah Pro Staff to pull this off ..

I just hope that the Elite Members that received a give-away package, will take the time to post a review to provide an unbiased review / information for fellow Hookah Pro Members.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!