View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2008, 09:01 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Multi-hose hookahs?

Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Yes, you can smoke well out of any hookah with multiple hoses as long as the hoses are plugged. I don't understand why people always say multiple hosed rigs pull worse because it's all based on the Heart style; Traditional or Common Chamber (chambered, hollow).

A multiple hose hookah, when plugged off, is absolutely no different then a 1 hosed rig. No air is coming in, going out, no smoke is being misplaced. The only difference is that more smoke sits in each hose after someone pulls through that hose. So when you are pulling on your hose, the other hoses are filled with non-moving smoke. That doesn't relate to smoke density at all though.
Agreed! I own the 4 house Lunar rotator from the same line, and I know EXACTLY how these are. Once I plug the ports I can get huge draws by myself, people have seen me smoking from it on stickam. I got this as a party hookah though, so I can understand some points of view. Anyway, I wouldn't swear off products w/o first hand experience. Mine happens to work great, but I would have to agree that this would only make sense to own if you truly will have friends on it the majority of the time. I use a KM for single use, and this for housemate and guest use.