View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:21 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast
Default Re: I stand corrected....

Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding View Post
Eck Idk...Maybe I'm just not used to Tangiers yet or something?!? Ahhh I've gotta keep testing this stuff out and see what works for me.

BTW avid Tangiers smokers, I have a question. When you put the foil and the holes when packing the Lucid line, do you have to poke the holes ALL the way through like reg tangiers or just make the holes like one would with reg. shisha brands?

Idk my set up is sprinkling the tobacco all around the small phunnel and a lil under the rim like all regular shishas. Then, I just poke the holes in the foil like any other brand.

Well my set up is different, due to the fact that I don't have a phunnel, but here goes!

I have a mya saray bowl. I sprinkly the shisha in there just like any other tobacco, pack it up to the same height and everything. I throw my foil on and poke 2 rings of holes in the middle of the bowl. I then poke 4 HUGE on each side of the bowl. I then lay a 1/3 exotica stick coal over the middle of the bowl but not to the point to where it is covering one of the big breather holes. It works great now, but I had to play with it to get it just right.