View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Positive impact from smoking the hookah

I quit smoking cigarettes about two years ago. The hookah was a crutch and really helped me to get by any cravings I had for cigarettes. I now have absolutely no desires to smoke a cigarette! BLAH, nasty habit for sure!

Sure I smoke hookah or a cigar now and then, but it is far less and far less convenient then to smoke a cigarette. I am really glad I quit!

Nothing you smoke is good for you, but personally, in my opinion, I think the worst thing to smoke is a cigarette .. because they are just tooooo convenient, full of chemicals, and addictive as hell!

Tobacco is my love, and I will continue to enjoy a good cigar or hookah on occasion. However, cigarettes I am done with! NEVER again!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!