View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Has anyone tried the LEILA?

hahaha, the Leila tastes goooood!

Anyhow, roadtrip to CA! ahah that would be great! But that would be a long ass drive!

The big question on everybody's mind is, whether it is worth the money or not?
Well, for roadtrips, it is a nice compact system. You are paying for the "portability"!
as for big hitting, it is not a big hitter, you will burn your tobacco and the assembly if you try to get overzealous with your coal! In my review I try to "STRESS" that if you put to much coal, you will melt the assembly! That would be bad! So with minimal coal, you get some clouds, but they are small clouds and if you keep them small clouds with a small amount of coal, you should have a flavorful smoke that will last you quite a while. in theory

overall, for a roadtrip it would be nice portable and compact for smoking some hookah if you get bored easily. But this is NOT a KM, MZ, or one of the bigger badder hookahs! It is a portable unit that provides portable smoke. That is what you have to consider. It is a NICE compact package. It is more of a novelty item that is useable on long roadtrips. This is not the hookah you would want to buy as your first hookah!

The difference is a portable fan compared to a wall mounted AC unit. Sure the portable fan is nice to have! but the AC unit is your first purchase! Portable fan is second as a backup.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!