View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 116
Default Re: Does it really work? (a discussion of all hookah techniques, topic changes)

Personally I don't think a diffuser really helps the flavor, but I do think it helps smooth it. If you fill the water to above the diffuser as in like covering the whole thing it will help with the pull actually makes it easier. I use a diffuser like 70% of the time, the other 30% i just forget. If anything I think the diffuser would take away from the flavor as more of it would be absorbed into the water.
Reply With Quote