View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Hookah Nut
Default To all members in Virginia!

theres a new lounge in alexandria off of route 1 near the big shopping center with home depot and shoppers and all that. I just got back from this place tonight and its really nice.. they just opened up like two weeks ago i think? The guys there are really cool and nice and they know their shit about hookahs, i talked with one of them and he owns a stargate with a nammor so thats pretty cool, but yea they know what their doing when it comes to hookah setup. They only sell " premium shisha" so that means they only offer starbuzz, they have alot of flavours to choose from, a few on their menu was, blue mist, tequila sunrise, sour apple, and more and plus they have more flavors that are not on the menu so they got a wide selection. the hookahs they use are those new myas with the new pyramid style glass vase and they are brand spankin new.. and they smoke great!... if you come on friday and saturdays after 9 pm its "hookah happy hour" and all shisha is half off... and if you come before 9pm you can get free shisha refills of the same flavor... they are ran by hookahconsultants so they do hookah catering for any birthday, graduations, parties, etc... if you are in VA and around the alexandria, arlington, fairfax areas i highly suggest you check this place out...