View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to PakistaniMasty Send a message via MSN to PakistaniMasty Send a message via Yahoo to PakistaniMasty
Unhappy I need help on shipping some packeges A.S.A.P.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hello Hookah Pro Community,[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]PakistaniMasty- here I need some help, advice, or tips. I want to buy a new Hookah and a few other things and I have been saving up so I finally have the money for it all. The only thing is that My parents don't know I smoke Hookah if they founf out they'd kill me. I want to place my oder but I can't have the packages sent to my house because they will open them and kill me. I asked a few friends if I could have it shipped to them but it's the same problem with them as well they don't want to get in trouble. I would go to the post office and rent out a P.O. Box but theyre too small and rediculosly priced. I don't know what to do and im totally bummed out because Ive been saving for a couple of months and haven't been able to smoke. If anybody has any suggestions on what I could do that I don't know of please let me know. I will really appreciate the help.[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]~PakistaniMasty~[/FONT]