View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2008, 12:31 PM
RicoSuave646's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Melbourne Beach Florida
Posts: 139
Default Re: Questions about Akhla Quicklites

when they say 0 to 15 and it says "lit" yea it may have stoped sparking and heat has traveled all the way thru it but u need to keep heating it up or blowing on it until it becomes red ALL around it or u risk carbon monoxide poisoning and ruinin the session. i usually put my quicklites on the stove burner let htem cath fire and then blow on them till they glow red all around. it takes like a min or to. same thing can be done with zippo, torch, etc.
Reply With Quote