View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2007, 03:13 PM
HookahMaster's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 572
Default Re: Area you smoke in...?

95% of the time I smoke with my friends in the pool are of this nice complex...we know the manager, and he's cool with letting us smoke hookah at whatever time we want, even at night when the area is closed...the other rare 5% is when I smoke at home (when parents are not there)...
Reply With Quote