Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Thank You

Lots of thanks coming ..

Great post Zen! Thanks for taking the time to write it .. and thanks to all of those that responded in such a positive nature.

Let me take this opportunity to thank all the Members! You guys/galz ROCK! You make this community what it is! I am very proud to be able to be a part of this awesome community. People are very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly! it is like a second home and I spend 90% of my time on this site, just reading posts and chatting with you all. It is a lot of fun!

Thanks so the MODs of course! You have put in person time to help with this community, it is greatly appreciated by everyone! Sincere thanks!

I look forward to seeing where this community goes .. and UP is where we are going! There will be some surprises along the way, that I think you will all really appreciate and love! So stay tuned!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!