View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:23 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Faulty Nammor Hose

Hi guys, as some of you know, ZenSilk of course was aware of this...I purchased a Mya Bambino and lots of accessories from Hookah-Shisha, including a black Nammor hose. I received my package just Monday, and I knew from the start something was up with this hose. Everytime I went to clear the chamber, just a tiny bit of smoke would come out from underneath the handle. It wasn't that big of a deal to me because it didn't affect the draw or anything like that. Just now, I decided to have a session of AF Grape/Mint and as I was setting up, the hose split in two pieces right where you connect the end piece to the hookah. Now I am having to use the stock hose that came with the Bambino and I am just pissed! This hose works well but not anything near the Nammor hose. Why would they send me such a faulty hose? I am a paying customer dammit! Ugh, now I have to call them and see if there is anything they can do, otherwise I'm screwed. Twenty two dollars right down the drain. The hose didn't even last a week. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have none at all

EDIT: This is what happened...

Last edited by FarBeyondDriven; August 3rd, 2008 at 04:16 AM.