View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Mad Alchemist

Default Re: Natural coconut charcoal

King... what are you talking about?

The pieces are about three inches long. They don't need much breaking down.

As I said (had you actually read my post) they can be bought in coco-nara sized blocks. No break down necessary.

I don't know what line of work you are in where a couple minutes turns into 200 dollars but sign me up. Also refer me to a different work site so we are not working together. I would hate to propose anything to a boss that laughs at efficiency, money saving and forward thinking

Have you ever tried natural lump charcoal? A lot of breaking down involved there that most of us have dealt with at one time or another.

Regarding your comment about there being no costco for hookah products... guess what... this could be it for coco coals. So why dismiss it before there is even any attempt?

I am a bit confused as to why you are laughing at people for trying to save money and looking for new products to buy and try out. Not all of us intentionally want to spend extra money for no other reason than to do so. If we have knowledge of an analog product for a cheaper price why not try it out?

Bear in mind just about all of those are rhetorical questions. Not the job one. I would love to earn an average of 6k an hour.