View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Glad to see an old friend again

I had just set up my morning session when there was a knock at my door. It was my old friend Doug who I hadn't seen in well over a year. We live in the same town, but work schedules and other obligations got in the way of us seeing one another. I invited him in and took a few puffs from my hookah. He looked at me as I blew out a nice cloud. I said "Please join me friend" and he did. I had mixed Al Amir White Grape with AF Golden Strawberry (old cut). It was a tasty mix and he enjoyed it quite a bit. We both used to smoke cigarettes back in the day. He quit about the same time I did. He said "that really tastes good, not harsh like a cigarette." It was great to see him again and to finally get to smoke with someone. We had a somber discussion about the troubles we are having. He recently lost his job when the construction company he worked for closed its doors. I have been in poor health for awhile, but he wasn't aware of it. I wish the conversation could have been about happier topics, but it was still a good chat. I just wanted to tell y'all about my first hookah session with a friend. Hopefully we will see each other more often and get to enjoy another smoke soon.
Tangiers =