View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Hookah vs Cigies.

Originally Posted by lovellhookah View Post
I did some research myself on this topic before. It takes you smoking hookah for 45 minutes straight, no breaks, nothing, by yourself, to get the same amount of nicotine and tar that is produced from smoking one cigarette. They advertise that it has no tar and only .5% nicotine because the tobacco is not burned like a cigarette, it is only heated and it does not burn. Another thing is that a lot of the crap that you get from a cigarette comes from stuff put in the filter to make it more addicting., and by law they only have to report the stuff they put in the tobacco part. The paper itself is also toxic.

When you smoke hookah, you don't get these things. compare hookah smoke to cigarette smoke. Hookah smoke is much whiter and purer than that of cigarette smoke. The water in the hookah also helps to filter out any tar that may be produced. That's why your water may be a little darker than when you first put it in.

I used to smoke cigarettes, but now that I've discovered the Almighty Power of Hookah, I'm a cig smoker no more!!! I just can't stand the taste anymore...

Anyway, hopes this answers any and all of your questions.
AMEN!!! If you are wearing a white t-shirt I want you to try something. Take a hit of a cigarette and look at your filter. Now take the hookah hose and put your shirt over the mouth piece and take a hit. See any residue on your shirt? ....I didn't think so. All these reviews you are reading about cigs vs hookah are biased to hell and back in my honest opinion. When you smoke cigarettes, it's addictive and very hard to stop. When you smoke hookah, you can easily limit yourself (even though it tastes so damn good it's kind of hard to). Lots of toxins are in cigarettes, and I don't believe hookah is SAFE for you as you know your risks of tobacco use. However, I do strongly believe that hookah is much safer than cigarettes. These studies and reviews seem so biased to me that it's just ridiculous. Anyone else feel this way?