View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to PakistaniMasty Send a message via MSN to PakistaniMasty Send a message via Yahoo to PakistaniMasty
Default I need advice on Good but Cheap Shisha and Coals

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hello HookahPro Community,[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]PakistaniMasty - here So I need some help yet again. So I love smoking Hookah I am an addict. I work hard I save up my money and I like to treat myself to the best Hookahs, the best coals, and the best Shisha. (And by best I mean what I thing is best in my opinion just so I don't offend anyone out there) I don't mind spreading my love of smoking Hookah, the bad thing is all my friends and or the people that join me when I smoke Hookah don't have their own either because they can't have one of their own or because they just like to mooch off of me. I really don't mind sharing at all but since I only buy the best it cost a lot and it is not cheap that is hard earned money not to waste. I hate so go through so much to people who don't know anything about the cost or what I go through to get it so on and so forth. So I was thinking of getting some cheap but yet good shisha and coals only to use on my friends because I'm tired of wasting the good stuff. I need to get cheap but good shisha any brand is ok with me except for HookahHookah I can't stand that stuff. (No offense to anyone who is a fan) So if you could list some cheap but good Shisha brands it would help me out. Also I need Ceap but good coals. So if anyone knows of any good but cheap coals out there could you list the brands they can be quick lights or naturals. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Cheap but good Shisha[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Cheap but good Coals[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]I would really appreciate it, Thank You[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]~PakistaniMasty~[/FONT]

Last edited by PakistaniMasty; August 12th, 2008 at 04:43 PM.