View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Send a message via MSN to dmcwebd
Default Re: Smoking shisha stems ONLY 100%

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
It seems to me that dmcwebd's experiment is not likely hold true for most of us. Tastes differ which is why some people like Mya, Red Bull, SB and I presume even Kamal banana or Fantasia Margarita. Stems are normally found to be harsh and unplesant tasting for reason and that reason is that nicotine and tars normally found in tobacco are concentrated in the stems and roots far more then the leaves. I will also point out that the wood cellious found in stems and roots lacks all the elements that make tobacco worth consuming. Part of the reason why ciggarettes taste like crap is that they have a high proportion of root and stem material. Cigarette companiess know that the flavour of the product is hurt by having stems and roots in the blend but it's cheaper then properly processing the tobacco and it raises the nicotine content which they see as a good thing.
I made that video live on my channel and and people that were there saw the whole part from me cutting up and packing it and placing the coal, so i have prove that its true what i was saying, if u think stems are bad, i'm fine with your decision, so let people find the real for them self, I had a nice time smoking the stems, and i'd really smoke it again to prove my point that stems are not harsh, dont burn quick, and dont taste like sh*t