View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Unhappy Horrible Hookah Sickness

Hey guys, I know you all have probably been through this before, but I was very thick-headed last night. As some of you know, I got my Nakhla shipment in the mail with loads of flavours, as well as Fusion Exotic Pear, and heaps of charcoal. Anyways, I smoked Nakhla Orange and enjoyed it but I thought it lacked flavour. An hour later I decided to try Nakhla Margarita. Not bad at all. So then I am thinking to myself I want another, so I pack a bowl of Fusion Exotic Pear. This was very nice I must say. My coals die down so I get some fresh ones and keep the session this 4th session comes to an end and before I could realize it, my head felt like it was going to EXPLODE! I got really really weak and started shaking, and I felt like I was dying, seriously, that's how bad this was. I was drinking water and I had eaten before the session and my vent was opened, just to let you guys know. Anyways, I decided to lay down and take a nap and when I woke up I still felt a bit nauseous and my head was still hurting, but I felt much better so I got up and took some Tylenol and drank some water and then decided to eat some food just to be on the safe side. Now this Arabian Phenom is feeling fine, thank God! So I come to you guys with two questions...What in the hell happened to me and why? Please help me out because this sickness was so horrible it'll make me not ever wanna smoke again, and that says a LOT!!!