View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Horrible Hookah Sickness

Thanks for the replies guys. I think the best reply was from sammniamii. Good reply there, thanks for the heads up. Also, guys I never smoke outside, ever. And Dunkel remember what you told me about chaining? Next time I'll know to slow down and take it easy. I didn't get the sickness from lighting the coals though, however. I know I was fine until the end of the 4th session. After that, that's what took the Phenom out LOL. And boy did I hear it from my girlfriend and my mother afterwards!!! Things like "Why in the HELL didn't you tell me what was going on!?!?! You could have fallen out and I never would have known dammit!!!!" LOL that's Mom for you, always looking out for her "baby boy" (despite the fact that I'm a young adult now ). But anyways, Juno, it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that to stop this Arabian Phenom ahahaha. But yeah due to what Samm and Dunk have told me, I think it's too much smoking in a short amount of time. Basically like rushing chain hits. Now I know to take it easy young jeezy, word

Also, thanks Hajo Flettner for linking me to the narghile article. I will be more responsible with my smoking from now on.

Last edited by FarBeyondDriven; August 15th, 2008 at 04:23 PM.