View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Horrible Hookah Sickness

KoRn, you said it all in your reply and that is EXACTLY what I did today. I said to myself, "Damn phenom, you know you have to be the man and figure out the hookah deal." So I woke up and felt great and fixed myself a cup of Earl Grey and said, "Hmmm...let's smoke Earl Grey and drink Earl Grey!" So did this and had my morning smoke, waited until this afternoon and had Nakhla Mizo Peach, and now it's 3:12AM here and I'm finishing off with Nakhla Coffee and I feel great. The phenom might have been KO'ed last night, but he is back with a vengeance!

Also OCMusicJunkie, I think that's exactly what happened man. As sammniamii said, wayyyy too much nicotine in such a short period of time, chaining the hits as well. I think my blood pressure was sky high because the back of my head was pounding and that's a dead give away. But rest assured, I have read how to prevent this and I pace myself well now. The girlfriend wanted to kill me and bash my hookah to a million pieces but she is glad I am more responsible now, so that's good. Thanks for the tips guys, and the Arabian Phenom shall never give in until he's got nothing left