View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: BIG smoke - The Phenom is BACK!

LMAO Dunkel the Phenom has figured out what the MUTE button was designed for and has mastered the technique of using this feature while recording videos. Next video will be distraction free, I can assure you of that. Also, Kwikwi that is no problem man. I'll run down my setup in the next video. KingBoyB said this earlier..."OMG I should just give up hookah altogether...I mean, how can I compete with the Arabian Phenom?" My answer to that is to stick with it and understand the Arabian Phenom is not here for competition. My role in this video was to prove that you don't have to have a Khalil Mamoon or a Nour Syrian to get big smoke, and I think I proved that quite well if I may say so myself . I'm here to help anyone that his having problems, so I'll discuss how I acheive big smoke in my next video. It's not complex at all, so anyone who checks out the video will be having smoke sessions as enjoyable as this Arabian Phenom

- Salaam