View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:44 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: hookah in Iran

Originally Posted by persianpimp730 View Post
yeahh i know clouds are worthless larry but i still love em :P
and ronin i have no idea what the brand is...i know AF is banned here haha the arab countrys have banned export of AF into iran due to goverment bickering and political nonsense so its an iranian brand but im not sure what...i plan to buy some before i head back to the US just for souvenier.. but tonight i smoked lemonade but flavor like larry said is not what im used too its more of a cigarette mixed with lemon juice but the whole experience and getting out of america and seeing the culture of other countrys and experiencing their way of live is truly seeing a new side of iran because last time i was here i was 9 years old and i was with my parents now im alone and seeing the teen life here...dont believe the media! iran is not how they show :P
Interesting that AF would not be availiable in Iran. To the best of my knowledge, although there are political (not to mention religious) diferences between the(shia) Islamic republic and the (sunni) fiefdoms of the gulf, trade has remained robust.