View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Default Re: Coconare - Overhyped

I know i'm gonna get the "Here goes MrB, the coco nara fan boy!" from Dunkel, but I don't have these problems. As for lighting, if you have a coil stove put a wind cover over the coals. They'll heat fully in about 5 minutes or less. I used to use 2 coals and a wind cover towards the end on my standard egyptian and it was perfect. and taste?! you gotta be kidding me. People say they taste something from both CCN's and EX's...I personally taste nothing from both, none of my friends taste anything, people at parties dont taste anything, the owners of the hookah lounge dont taste anything.....I brought them CCN's and EX's to sample....and they picked CCN's to use exclusively. I'm not gonna go into cost because now with ******* Coals out on the market, CCN's are actually cheaper if you buy 3 boxes. Anyway, i'm just gonna rant and rant and rant about this forever so i'll stop with this next sentence because I see it happening a lot. Don't be one of those people that have ONE bad session with a certain type of tobacco or anything else and damn it to hell saying its the worst brand out there.