Thread: Hookah Lounge
View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Hookah Lounge

Originally Posted by sznapsy
What do you look for in a hookah lounge? I'm looking to start one up within the next 2-3 months down in south florida, got a place located and everything just need some ideas. Perhaps things you haven't seen in a hookah bar that you want to see? I might partner with a restaurant and open a second location for them and make it a combination of good hookah and good food. Let me know, and try and make it detailed, none of the, "good hookah, or better packed bowls" Make it more detailed, how do you want it packed? and such...
Dude...are you the one I've been hearing about that's been serving up hookahs in south beach and passing around flyers Did you by any chance try to partner up with the Pelican? I've heard from a few sources that there is someone doing this at the beach see, me and my friend came up with your same idea of partnering up with a restaraunt and renting hookahs from there, and then possibly expanding...and like I said, we had heard that there was already someone 2 steps ahead of, I just think that it's funny how small the world would be if in fact you were the one I found out that could potentially be our "competition".