View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2008, 01:56 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Major accident.... leave yor coals away from the hookah!

last friday I was invited to a party and given permission to bring my hookah. I set up my hookah and I was the center or the party because alot of the people didn't know what a hookah was and many had some distorted views on what it is used to smoke. I felt so cool educating and intruducing people to hookahs and showing off some cool tricks. the coals on the hookah had gotten small so the smoke was getting lighter so I lit a couple of instant light coals. the first one lit fine so i placed it on the hookah. The second one was giving me some trouble, I had to keep putting a flame on it so that it would fully light then all the sudden half of it exploded. its sent hundreds of small chunks of coal on me. I was wearing my favorite shirt that was very very comfortable but the tiny chuncks of coal burned about 12 small holes in my shirt. I Jumped up because it burned my skin and i dropped the other half of the coal on the coffee table leaving a burn mark. suddenly I wasn't so cool and I'm not sure I'll get invited to a party like that one anymore. LOL. I have a bunch of small burn marks on my chest and stomach now that fit the holes on my shirt perfectly