View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Coconare - Overhyped

I am going to chime in ...

I like the exoticas .. but I don't like that I have to cut them with my hacksaw and break them apart. BUT cutting them aside, they are a great coal! And I have a few boxes that I bought so I will be using them for a while!

Coconaras .. OHHHH MY! I LOVE these coals! I think they barely ash, it is kinda weird? But really cool that they don't ash a lot. They seem to last a long time and provide a good amount of heat the whole way through. They are the longest lasting coal I have used yet. I most definitely like the convienance of them being in the perfect size. Just pull them out of the box, no cutting neccesary. This is probably my favorite style of coal right now ..

******* Coals - I have yet to try them .. but I will most definitely try them and get back to you on that. I imagine the naturals are similar to the Coconara's!? Maybe MrB can confirm that?
The quicklight coconut coals are "one of a kind" and I am looking forward to trying those!!!
These are two different coals .. Naturals and Quicklights .. just want to make sure everyone is aware of that!? The naturals are possibly similar to the Coconara's and the quicklights are one of a kind quicklighting coconut coals.

As for the Coconara's .. I got some samples from Raed (distributor of Coconara) and have been sending a sample box out to Hookah Pro Members, whenever I send out a package to someone. I will continue to do this until I run out of the 16 piece sample boxes I received. I have sent out a lot, and appreciate the feedback provided by those that receieved samples.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!