View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to 1lowtoy Send a message via Yahoo to 1lowtoy
Default Re: Watch your exoticas closely

Originally Posted by larrypzlast View Post
Cmon now, ~90+% of his boxes are great. and a couple go bad and 50+ people turn? Get a grip. Its hard keeping up with the amount of product he has to ship out, so give him some slack. He is going to take the neccesary measures to fix the problem, isn't that enough?

If you are bitching about a 8 dollar box of coals, that are probably gonna get refunded anyway, you got bigger issues.

How do you think exotica imports feels, seeing all this people turn away from a product because of a few flaws. Wouldn't want me to kick in your lemonade stand, and bitch about how there isn't enough sugar in it would you?

Lets give him a chance to right the wrongs.
I couldnt agree more with you and i do understand the other cncerns tht other people have i just wanted to help every one out before this happens to them. Im proably not going to quit using exoticas im just going to be more aware of the as im cutting them and pay attention to there smell when lit. Gabe sounded really concerned an i think he was almost shocked about his product being like this. Rember this happended to me so far and no one else and im willing to stay with exotica till i find that perfect coal at a perfect price. I havent tried CH coals so maby this will be my new thing when i place a order at the end of the week but till something proves better than exoctia, besides my one incodent. I didnt post this to freak every one out i did it just to make them aware ther might be a problem nothing more. Please rember allot of you still eat tacobell and if you rember what happended in the late 90's you might shy away but most didnt quit eating there.