View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: The Mya line of hookahs

this is my oppinion with myas:
i've owned two myas within the past 2 years, ive had a mya acrylic, and a mya frost.
now the acrylic was like a effin tank, it took beating better than i would have ever imagined without ever showing it, still smoked pretty decent.

now the frost was like a god among hookahs i only had it for about 5 days before my friend dropped it off of my schools roof(long story) but i have to say it's by far the best hookah aesthetically speaking and gave an amazing smoking experience. i wish she was still around =/

anyways on a brighter note im a strong believer in that you get what you pay for, with the exception of the mya qt and babino, they are both rather durable, and the mya qt could easily double as a weapon =p

now i understand that mya mass produces their hookahs via machines and that in itself has it's own problems, but i also think that for being such a mass produced pipe, that it is by far the best line of chinese pipes out on the market to this day and probably wil stay like that for a very long time.