View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Jet Glass shots... (lots of pics)

Originally Posted by PakistaniMasty View Post
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hello Wharbone,[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]This is PakistaniMasty here - Man that thing looks awsome. Great photos! I'd looove to get one but it is a bit pricy. Is it worth the money do you think? How do you pack that thing anyways?[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]{PakistaniMasty}[/FONT]
I think it's worth the money. I've had some really good sessions with it so far. You pack it the same that you would a normal funnel bowl. I just loose packed it to just under the screen. I haven't tried tangiers with it yet though.

Originally Posted by shishasmoke1904 View Post
it's a good thing you got the glass screen, it'd be a shame to cover it up with foil, is it color changing glass?
Yeah, the glass screen rocks. It's not color changing glass to my knowledge. I won't ever let it get dirty enough to actually color change though.

Originally Posted by MNH View Post
nice..... I like the dark shot of the mod...
Thanks for your wonderful customer service! I agree, I like the way that shot turned out.

Originally Posted by KoRnKitten View Post
Wow... you're like this close |--------| to making me want to order one. That thing is awesome. I'm awstruck by the glass cover. I'd love to try it. What kind of coals are you using atm?

So far, I've used regular Exoticas and Exotica Easy Lites (3 pieces). The regular seem to work better with the glass screen.