View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: CONTEST! - Hookah Freak's Blend Off!

Originally Posted by Sahara Smoke Company View Post
Yeah, I tried it right after it was made. I was only able to smoke it a couple of times, it smelled really great so everyone wanted to try it.
im going to mix a batch for myself!

all of our emplyees are really getting into the freaks belnd off, everyone wants to try all the custom blends and give their opinions, yours has gotten the best response so far.
cant wait for the voting to begin!
Originally Posted by Kwikwi View Post
NOOOOO! Good thing I have more shots and 50s delivering tomorrow. More blends I need to work out. Not going to let Sambooka take it in a walk . Jk Samb, can't wait to hear what yours was.
It really is GOOOOOOD Kwikwi, not making this up!

The responses from people are amazing! They keep asking for it, this is going to be the quickest tub of tobacco I've ever gone through!

I will literally setup a bowl of my blend, then after that one I will setup another great flavor, and after about 30 minutes they will ask me to dump the current bowl and setup my blend again! lol
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!