Thread: hookah hookah
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: hookah hookah

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
I heard that salaam herbal (or something like that) was the best herbal on the market. can't say from personal experience but some people I really trust with flavors have said just this.
Well your friends are right me and my friend have had the pleasure of trying Saalaam. It is herbal so there is NO tobacco so no tar or nicotine what so ever. any who this shit is Efffing great!!! for Herbal shisha. soo good in fact It almost makes you not want to smoke any shisha ever again! lol. The shisha itself looks like a bunch of shredded up toothe picks but its actually quite easy to load up in your bowl. The smells of their flavors are spot on!!! it was kinda cool, and they color code the shisha to the flavor. we had four flavs. lemon, spice chai, cherry cola, and mint. the lemon shisha was Yellow!, the spice was Brown!, the cherry cola was Red! and the mint was Green!! thought that was cool also. The tastes is actually quite amazing too its more spot on then even some of the most high end shisha's. and it produces fairly thick clouds as well. Saalaam is easilly The best herbal shisha on the market at the moment.