View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:41 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: Cleaning The Syrian!!!

Originally Posted by FarBeyondDriven View Post
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hey guys, just thought I'd share a little cleaning story with you. I had been talking with Ahmad and a few others about cleaning my Nour Syrian purchased from John at ******* Hookah. I decided enough is enough and decided to clean it thoroughly with baking soda, lemon juice, and hot water. Let me just say I wish I would have recorded this with my camera. The amount of black water that came from my hookah was just INSANE. For all you guys out there, you know when you change the oil in your vehicle and you wash your hands thoroughly with Lava soap....when you glance at the water and it's black and all over your sink, that's what my bath tub looked like. I cleaned it for at least 30 minutes and now it is shining and I'm having the best tasting session of Al Fakher Grape yet! Just thought I'd share that with you guys, and by the way, my hookah is solid brass. So for anyone wanting to get the best out of your rig, make sure that pipe is CLEAN and FRESH! Ohhhh yeah! [/FONT]
I did the same thing earlier today. It was well overdue.