View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2008, 02:23 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Why do you love Hookah Pro?

Well, I guess I will put in my two cents ..

I love the Hookah Pro Community because it is like family here. We are all of different ages, countries, etc. but we still get along as friends and family here. It is a bunch of hookah hobbyists worldwide coming together in one location online. I enjoy reading the posts and chatting. I look forward to it! If I have access to a computer, you can bet your ass I will be checking for new posts and threads here!

When we set out to create this community, the intentions were to develop exactly that kind of an environment. A home away from home, where you could feel welcome and you could look forward to coming back on a regular basis. Everybody here has a love for hookah! And it is great to share that hobby and passion with all of our newfound online friends here at HP! That is what I really like about this community, the friendships that have been formed here and the knowledge that has been shared! And we all make it look easy, how easily we get along here the way we do. Definitely a tight group of people here, and I am proud to be a Member of this community!

I am just an average guy that shares that same passion for hookah as everyone else that is a Member of this community .. I am a web developer so I decided to put that to use and create an alternative hookah community because I wasn't happy with some of the other ones out there. I wanted a place for unbiased reviews, friendly help, tips and tricks to be shared, and new knowledge to be learned! I also am happy to see that we reached the point of quick and polite replies to posts! You can always ask a question and get an answer in a timely fashion! That is a pretty great perk of this community! Oh hell, we are a GREAT community! I could go on and on!

Cheers Everyone!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!