View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Creating a hookah bar

Now, before we start I want to state right off the bat that I just want your opinions on these matters and don't want you to do my homework for me. Please give me your honest opinions on the matter and hopefully I can provide a large population with the enjoyment of hookah like I have experienced

My father and I have decided to start are own hookah business. He has the money and is willing to spend some to make some, but we obviously have a long road ahead of us.

First off there is no competition in La Vista, Nebraska. The closest hookah bar is in Lincoln which is an hour away. I don't think we will have a problem getting people into the bar, but once we do I want to keep them coming back.

What type of equipment do you think we would need installed besides burners to light the coals?
What type of licenses do you guys think we would need? Excluding liquor if we started serving it
What type of lighting would you recommend? Black? Blue? regular?
What type of shisha would be the cheapest and best quality?
What decor would you guys like to see?
Would you guys prefer couches or chairs?
What coals would you suggest?

Please feal free to give me your opinions on this matter! If you have anything to say please say it and I will heavily take it under consideration.