View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: HP Members should be pretty proud of yourselves!!!

Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
dayum! had me scared for a second there lol
If it wasn't for the alcohol I was drinking last night, and the cute girls accompanying me .. I would have been freaking out! But with those two key ingredients I wasn't sweating it because I thought it was a minor issue. Imagine my surprise when I got home and saw what was really going on! I was in full panic mode! I was up till about 1am working on it.

I had approx. 4000 error msgs in my mail over the last 12 hours. That is how many times someone tried to connect to the site in 12 hours! That is pretty friggen awesome! It was a b1tch to clean up my mail box, but nice to see how popular we have become

I still got some database cleanup and optimization to do .. we are at the limits on the server we are on .. due to our popularity as the best hookah community! Yeah I said it "BEST!" anyhow due to the amount of traffic and Members of this fine community .. we are pushing the limits of the server we are on. We maxed out the CPU of the server to like 50% LOL! Like I said, you should all be proud of yourselves w00T!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!