View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: HP Members should be pretty proud of yourselves!!!

Originally Posted by broken_eko View Post
i never realized how hooked i was until it was taken away for a few hours! what's the paypal account to donate?
It is on the front page ... and any donations made will be GREATLY appreciated! (as they always are!) .. like I said before all donations go into the community and we are going to be moving to another host or server very soon! So they will definitely help out with the increased cost. (If any Elites would like to "re-donate" that would be much appreciated too ..)

Donations or not though, we will get by this and continue the exceptional growth of this fine community Where there is a will, there is a way! We all have the will ... so we will make this happen!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!