View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: HP Members should be pretty proud of yourselves!!!

Originally Posted by MAD_HATTER View Post
Hi Im Josue and i am a HP addict. Thank you
hahaha! I think a lot of people feel this way! I have to admit it makes me smile to see how much everybody loves the community here! And all the positive comments in this thread.

I remember when I did an update one time, and people were trying to get back online! The site was in maintenance mode so nobody could log in, but I had to open it up for a minute and like 10 people snuck in and got a preview of the new additions I was making lol! They were literally beating down the login page to get into the new layout I was adding.

People were e-mailing me about this outage, telling me that the site was down, and I got some phone calls too! Much appreciated by they way!

This gives me a great chuckle, some people "FELT" like the site was down for days! They really felt like that, even told me that in e-mails. But the funny thing was that it was only really down for 15 hours lol! I guess when you miss something that much, it feels like an eternity!

I missed this place too! I am glad it is back up. I enjoy being a part of this community!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!