Thread: My New Video
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: My New Video

Originally Posted by ByronSA View Post
Lol sorry if it sounded like i was being a jerk or something, i was also just stating what i do. I don't put a hole in the middle so that ash doesn't fall through into the base, but i really don't think the hole pattern makes that big of a difference as long as there is enough airflow, which is why i love the phunnel
No no Byron! I did not think that at all my friend! I was glad to hear about your success, that's what I was stating. The reason for why I poke the hole in the center is because I found this way to work well for me in keeping the pull smooth, but as you stated ash most certainly can fall in the base. You just have to watch how you manage the coals, that's all.

Also, I just wanted to say once again much appreciation to you guys who have taken the time to watch my videos and support me with great feedback. You all are bombarding me with compliments and they are great to hear. More videos will keep coming, and if you have any requests send me a PM and it will be answered. Once again, thanks to you all!