View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2008, 05:33 PM
Sahara Smoke Company
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**
Send a message via Skype™ to Sahara Smoke Company
Default Re: Your Freak's Blend-Off Final Ten!

Hey Everyone,

This is Jonathan "The Hookah Freak". just wanted to give you an update.
We've been working hard since yesterday to blend the top 10 finalists.
we just finished making the last one and we are working hard to get them all packaged. We will start shipping out the 10 finalists tomorrow!!
with the 50g jars you'll be able to at least smoke 3 bowls of each blend. make sure you vote on your favorite tasting mix! The previous rounds were based on name and description, the last round is all about the taste.
I hope everyone is as excited as i am!
Im taking Banana-Berry Smoothie & Olympic Explosion home tonight to smoke first! tomorrow ill try another 2. of course i dont get a vote or a decision as to who the winner will be. it is completely up to YOU! So please vote based on taste!
Im glad i decided to bump the samples from a shot to a 50g jar, it would be very difficult to pick a winner by only smoking the flavor once. you'll see its going to be hard to just pick one out of ten. but there can only be one blend master!
Also, dont try and smoke all 10 mixes in one night, you'll have at least 2 weeks to make your choice. theres a few international customers that need time to receive the blends and make a vote. we'll set the date to cast your vote on monday.
good luck those of you who have made the finals, and if you didn't make it or missed the contest, dont worry, there WILL be a Freak's Blend-Off '09, & we've been taking notes and suggestions, next year's contest is going to be bigger and better!

The Hookah Freak