View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:46 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Your Freak's Blend-Off Final Ten!

Originally Posted by Rob416 View Post
well im deff going to buy some1s blend for sure.. but imo if you want my vote send me a sample to try out.. i cant vote for all 5 hp members.. soo who ever wants my vote send me over a small sample.. =P if i like you will get my vote to the end. Congrats to all.. i wish i had the cash to have joined.
Originally Posted by vegloo View Post
congratulations guys. I'm glad the top 10 are all a bit different, like not all sweet and stuff. wish i could afford to try everyones mix! can't wait to find out who the winner is!
They are going to be offering a sample pack of the TOP 10, which will be 50gm samples ..

I'd suggest you guys just save a few bucks here and there, you'd be surprised how much extra you have if you skip things like fast food or drinking for a week or two! I use to go out to lunch a lot, now I make my own and I save a bunch by doing that!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!