View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: hookah pro vs hookahforum

Ohhh I am ... I am working on it a lot!! Toooo much probably!!! My girlfriend throws stuff at me at night, just to get my attention! LOL! ...

I am working on all the new features, designs, etc. and I am not releasing the new version of "Hookah Pro" until I have a good portion finalized ... until then we will just have to utilize what we currently have ... which is not half bad ...IMO... for developing in only a few weeks it is not the prettiest site in the world, but it is definitely functional, and until all the design is complete, isn't that all that really counts? (HP is really only in pre-alpha stage ...)

And for those of you that are "Guests" feel free to join the community! It is free, and the community is building itself rather quickly based on all the people that are joining that share a passion for hookah ...

I truly would just like for both forums to co-exist, my passion is hookah, and sharing my passion with others! That is the drive behind building this community ...
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!