View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: Story: The Bowl that would not die!

Originally Posted by Kalkail View Post
When I opened the foil the next day (I had a case of puffus interruptus when the driver for my fishing trip showed up) the bowl was still nice and gooey underneath the top spent layer. The bowl really could have kept going but it did me in.

I never save or reuse shisha. I just clean the bowl out and start fresh. I never pack a lot in so I don't mind if there's a little waste. I am switching to smaller bowls though, since I really don't smoke enough to go through a whole medium bowl myself.
Yeah if I do end up with a large bowl I will probably pick up a standard or a small too just cause there might be times where I want 2 or 3 hours but most of the time 1.5 hours will probably be plenty. My wife describes it as this colossus so I may be picking up a cheapo little one for shorter sessions. I didn't figure most people do but I just kind of wondered. Cause it sounds like that bowl could have lasted through a marathon session or like the whole Starwars hexology or at least the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.