Originally Posted by Sparky112
Heh, just because something doesn't kill you instantaneously doesn't mean it's safe, especially long-term. I figure that any amount of a toxic substance is too much, if it can be avoided.
But, unfortunately, it sounds like if a product to avoid making excessive amounts of carbon monoxide exists it is not readily accessible. Drat.
don't magnify the problem , im pretty sure CO comes out of your barbeque .. so how will you turn around the meat if you can't inhale the smoke ?
,, its like MCdonalds , its ok , but if you eat it alot you get fat and die ...