View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: hookah pro vs hookahforum

Originally Posted by KoRnKitten

it was a long post that i dont feel like getting back into. I like i said, thought i was hurting the forum and then edited my post because i didnt want any more negative attention brought to the forum. If you feel like knowing the details of what i said, ask me one day in chat, as i'm tired now, and dont want backlashes from the entire hookah community if they were to disagree with my viewpoint.........
Understandable, I'll find out from ya one of these days when we get to smoke some hookah together! You're always welcome here, and I respect your well thought out points and debates ... I may not agree with all of them, but certainly respect a well thought out point of view.

Originally Posted by KoRnKitten
damnit..i made a post in the smiley increase post......
and my post immediately got deleted even though everyone ELSE is repeating this is begining to piss me off........
Yeah, that's a bummer, hopefully you didn't spend hours on your post, perfecting it, that would just add to the frustration.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!