View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2008, 10:17 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: State of the Hookah Union Address

I am amazed that it is getting as popular as it is. It is kind of exciting to be a part of something on its way in for a change. I usually get into things like I did with Cigars and Pipes. With pipes years after their heyday and with Cigars just a few short years after the boom busted. The hard part about booms is there are a lot of cheap knock offs that are hastily put together to take advantage of an emerging market with no thought to what makes the market emerge. What will happen if it does bust in the next 8 to 14 months is the good stuff will be a bit more readily available to those who do it for the enjoyment more than for the fad. Post Boom cigar market was a cigar lover's dream. Post Hookah boom market should be a Hookah lover's dream. Except for those areas where there isn't a lot of built in market. I am surprised it has taken so long to hit Nashville considering our Arabic population has been steadily growing for many years. It seems I run into more Persians than anything else around here.