Thread: Shisha tips
View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2008, 01:05 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: Shisha tips

i got 2.5 years left on my contract, and after a 6mile 65lb ruck i figure i can smoke tonight :P. I'll try to summarize on brands.

fumari comes in convenient 100g packs, i find them to give you a good buzz, but the flavor profile is quite powerful, and the bouquet, some can make you cough from just sniffing it (very strong scent).

Starbuzz is very intense in flavor, but tastes somewhat artificial. The flavors wildberry and blue mist are very nice though.

for the egyptians, I'll throw out nakhla, it does the job, always will, and some swear that its the best, I'm not so sure about coming in tubs though.

Tonic is a jordanian brand similar to starbuzz however, it doesnt taste as artificial.

Potion comes in 100g tins with bad coals and some foil, i actually enjoyed the flavor, but sometimes the stuff is washed.

As for flavors:

Double Apple (or single or triple)
Sweet Melon
--------these 2 are must haves

as for ones to enjoy:

Blue Mist (starbuzz)
Wildberry (starbuzz)
Prickly Pear (fumari)
Jasmine (always gives me the best smoke and buzz for some reason)

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner